Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just like my brother...

Oliver and Miles in Oliver's crib

Miles has had a fascination with Oliver's sippy cups since he was very, very young. Sometimes I let him use an empty one to be just like his big brother.

Oliver was sitting in this big chair looking at a book today so peacefully while I put Miles down for a nap, I asked him if he'd stay that way while I grabbed my camera, but he preferred I have a picture of the garbage truck too. Can't believe how big this guy is!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts