Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baths, massages, and more...


Here is my very independent baby feeding himself in his swing. His little feet were crossed so cute when I went to get the camera, alas, he had moved them before I got back. Still, I love the smile underneath the bottle!

Oliver loves making himself lunch, bonus for me he eats faster too! :)

Oliver is my little photographer for these next photos. This is Miles first time in his blow up bath tub, he actually really liked it! :)

getting ready for baby massage


sadly, Miles doesn't like baby massage as much as Oliver did and still does. He rarely will lie still for it, and if he does, he is sad. Maybe it has something to do with me not having the luxury of just giving him a bath whenever he is ready, sometimes he has to wait for me to do one of a million things before I can put him to bed. Poor baby. I really hope you'll learn to love massages, they really are amazing!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts