Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's still cold out...

It is still cold outside, so places that don't see the sun very much still have ice/snow. Oliver wanted at least one more opportunity to use his new snow shovel (thanks again Robynn), so we bundled up and went out to play while Miles took his morning nap.

Here we are all bundled up. My hair was in a high ponytail under my hat, so I look like a bit of a conehead here! :)





Later that day, Miles got to try on his new shoes (he loves seeing the light and shadows coming in through the window on the carpet)


he notices them for the first time, hey what are these?

I LOVE pediped shoes!

the cutest thing for babies! :)

going for light again!

Oliver used our desk and his cones to make his own home, he even had a door made out of a towel!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts