Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Military Crawl

Before we get to the military crawl, I had to post these pictures of my boys sleeping. I don't know why, but I just LOVE pictures of them sleeping! :) Oliver must have been really tired this week (maybe from his sunburn?), as two of his rest times became nap times!


my tummy sleeper

my side sleeper

You can't drive your car with your feet up silly! :)


Both of my boys have used this military crawl before they actually crawled on hands and knees. To both their credit, I pulled them both back on the blankets until I just couldn't keep them any longer. I think had I not kept placing them both on a blanket they might have crawled hands and knees much sooner. But we finally had our carpets cleaned and now he can go as much as he wants! Watch this video to see Miles crawling the morning after our carpets were cleaned. He is a little shy because he had never been encouraged to crawl before. Go Miles!

Hooray, you made it! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts