Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Miles' teeth

Me: Miles can you please give Mommy a big smile so I can show everyone your teeth?

Miles: Umm, let me think about it...

Miles: How about this?
Me: How about a little bit bigger?

Miles: Syke, you really thought I was going to do it didn't you?
Me: Please?

Miles: ha, ha, ha
Me: Oh come on.

Miles: okay, but I'm not going to open my eyes!
Me: Just one cute one, please?

Miles: Okay, but I'm going to move my hands so it is blurry!

So there you have it: Two beautiful teeth on my sweet little baby!


You can watch this video if you want to see Miles feeding himself little pieces of cereal. He LOVES it. Sorry doc, we couldn't wait until 9 months like you instructed, Miles was ready NOW! :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a cute smile with those two sharp little white teeth!!! We had a very fun visit with your mom and dad on Sat. I LOVED the books you sent them. Oliver is such a cute narrator!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts