Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pictures from my new phone...

I've been carrying around my phone a lot more since I got my new iPhone, but I always forget to post the pictures. Here is a random collection of shots from my phone.

my first picture of my adorable little guy! :)

Daddy and Miles at Starbucks while we were waiting for our carpet to dry after cleaning

Miles first time feeding himself a bottle, out of complete necessity at the mall! :)

Oliver sliding at the park while we took a break from our walk

Miles is splashing entirely too much in his baby bathtub for the sink, so today I blew up this one and these two tried it out! :)

Clayton was out of town, so Miles and I took Oliver to soccer

Look how proud!


Oliver learning some fancy footwork from Coach Ray


Oliver practicing his fancy footwork though the cones

Miles enjoying the game after eating his dinner! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts