Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oliver Clayton Royal is Fifty-two months old!

Happy monthly birthday little guy! Thanks for being such a good helper to mommy and being such a great big brother! Mommy, Daddy & Miles love you!

My favorite Oliver smile does still exist, I just need to do a better job of capturing it!

Oliver loves the little chickee Santa brought him!

My older sister gave Oliver the game Busy Builder for Christmas one year and he LOVES playing it and dressing up afterwards. Perfect gift for my little boy! :)

Oliver wanted some pictures with his baby brother

Earlier that morning Miles tried blackberries for the first time

He LOVED them!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts