Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's uncanny...

When I saw my baby peeking through the chairs at me, I KNEW I had seen that before...

Here is Miles almost eight months old peeking through the chairs

And here is Oliver almost nine months old when the chairs were a little further apart.

Yep, it's uncanny!

2 comments:

Robynn said...

Oh how I love those little Royal boys of yours. I love them in the same pose at nearly the same age. Such a cute mold you and Clayton have. Darling little boys. I love your blog, thank you for sharing your family with me. SLY Rob

Lori said...

Wow they look SO MUCH alike!! So cute!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts