Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Old Loves

Every time we bring out a new toy for Miles(an old toy of Oliver's), Oliver is drawn to it. I don't know if it is because it is like new again or if he remembers loving it as a baby, or maybe it's both. The thing I love is how it brings these two even closer. Oliver LOVES playing with Miles and his toys even more than he loves playing with his own big boy toys.


This morning Oliver was rocking on the horse Clayton's Uncle Hank made for him when he was a baby, when Miles crawled up to him and Oliver asked him if he wanted to ride too. I set Miles in front of Oliver and they rocked this way for about 10 minutes. LOVE it! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts