Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My little walker

Miles has been cruising for a while now, and he loves to walk while holding our hands. Over the last two weeks he has been working on mastering this skill. He now walks behind a walker and will do it over, and over, and over. He LOVES it! :) Check out the video below:

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love the walking and Oliver was awsome on the bike. Your blog is the best.

LYL Dad

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts