Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, November 25, 2011

The last of the fall leaves

So today Clayton, Oliver & Miles raked up the rest of our maple leaves and put them in bags to be composted by the city. I LOVED Miles in this hat so I tried, and tried, and tried to get a cute picture. Hard when your little guy doesn't like to cooperate! Also, there are some cute videos attached of them in their truck.

This is his face when I ask him to smile

very thoughtful

blowing his nose (he makes a really cute sound when he does it too)

scowl

look a plane

now signing plane

Oliver & Miles playing with walkie talkies

Love, love, love this picture!

Do you need a drink Mommy?

Helping Daddy with the last of the leaves as the sun goes down


Oliver doing his favorite thing out front: digging in the dirt


Oliver speed pushing Miles, and Miles LOVED it!


Miles taking his turn pushing Oliver --- so cute!


And last, this one makes me think of my mom. My mom used to love to do this to babies...I don't know if there is a special name for it, but you move your tongue back and forth of your top teeth and go ladaladlalad. Miles learned the trick this weekend and I just LOVE watching him do it! :)

2 comments:

Robynn said...

Ok, I've been practicing being patient, but I've been hoping to see your Christmas pictures from your trip home. Hope all is well. Sure love ya'll, Cousin Rob

Mike said...

Hey I had a great time watching the vids again.

LYL Gramps

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts