Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Miles and Me

Most of you know how much I cherished the time Oliver and I spent together before our sweet little baby Miles came into our lives. We had so much fun together and I knew that if we were to have another child I would want it as close to what I had with Oliver as possible, so we waited almost four years before we had Miles. For the last few months of having Oliver in preschool three days/week, Miles and I have had so much fun together and just today it was like Deja va playing out in the leaves with just Miles and having him get to know Oliver's beloved truck that he has played with for years and still loves. I ♥ spending time with my little guy!

Miles has absolutely no interest in looking at the camera when I am trying to take a picture

But I still think these are cute, I guess they are more candid


And after about 15 seconds of cooperating, he is done. This is his get me out of these leaves now pose.

Clayton and I ♥♥♥ Miles curls and are reluctant to get rid of them, but sooner than later they will have to come off if people keep calling him a girl.

I know I have tons of pictures of Oliver pushing this truck around just like this so I couldn't resist snapping some of Miles!

The leaves are really falling now. It won't be long and the trees will be bare of leaves.

He loved it when I sat him in here and pushed him down the street. So much fun to be had with a $15 truck! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts