Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Silly Turkeys Round 2

Last year we made darling candy turkeys. They were so cute and EASY, and I felt like Oliver could fully participate and he couldn't wait to make them again this year.

This is a picture of last year's turkeys and here is a link to last year's blog post with more pictures.

So we picked up a recipe book at the check stand last week that had even cuter Silly Turkeys on them. They looked a little more complicated, but we decided to go for it. Unfortunately, there were certainly not as easy and Oliver didn't feel like he was able to participate as much and therefore they were not as fun. Or maybe I just wasn't as fun making them with him, that is possible too. Anyway, here is the result:

They didn't turn out as cute as the ones on the recipe book. I think we will go back to the more simple recipe if we make them again next year.

But I do think my little guy is even CUTER this year, if it is possible! :) I can't believe how big he is getting!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts