Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Riding the rails

Anyone who knows Oliver, knows he LOVES trains and Miles is following quickly in his footsteps. Today we took a ride on the DART light rail train to uptown Dallas where we enjoyed lunch at Grimaldi's and then rode the trolley downtown and back. We had a great time together as a family. I snapped these pictures from my phone, so please forgive the quality. :)

waiting for the DART to move




I thought these two were so cute snuggled by each other watching Dallas speed by

The Uptown Trolley that runs down McKinney street. The conductors were super nice and even let Oliver help them move the electric poles on top of the street car. He was in HEAVEN!


I think Miles is confused about just when his nap was supposed to be. This is already one hour past nap time! :)

Oliver as he is exiting the trolley. He said Mommy, can you just photoshop my hands out? Sorry Oliver, I'm just not that good. :)

3 comments:

Mike said...

It looks like Miles likes the Train as much as Oliver. What cute pictures.

Katie said...

So fun to see your new posts :) You have such darling boys!

Robynn said...

when you get off the train, come by for a visit. I miss you guys! SLY Cousin Rob

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts