Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day to my Dad

My Dad came to visit us this year for Miles' birthday and we were able to pack in lots of fun while he was here: We celebrated Father's Day, his late birthday, we went to the park, went to the airport observation area, we watched Oliver's gymnastics and martial arts classes, we played a lot, Oliver read Gramps some books, we went to the Dallas World Aquarium and we had a little party for Miles. Whew, it was a whirlwind and it was lots of fun!  Thanks for coming Dad.  My boys sure love you and so do I.  Thanks for coming all this way!  Happy Father's Day!

These are pictures of our first couple of days together.

The night he arrived, we opened presents since it was the day after Father's Day.  I love the surprise look on his face here.

My Dad's new camera from both the Reeves family & our family.  I think we made him happy!

My Dad in his late birthday present.  It's a Solumbra UPF 50  jacket to help protect him from the sun and he likes it too.  We were two for two!

The next day we went to Founder's Plaza at DFW airport to watch planes and eat lunch and listen to the air traffic control chatter.  


You can see the UPS planes right behind Miles in this picture.

Miles had to be just like his big brother and bring his binoculars too!

Oliver using the real deal!

I got it Mommy!

The boys flying with the statues

My silly boys and Gramps.  I love this picture!  Might be my favorite one we took the entire time!

I spy an airplane through all those white puffy clouds

And here it is

Wednesday we went to a newly renovated park and my boys loved it.  They had some big shade trees too which was nice too cool off under since it was sooo hot!

Miles steering the huge ship one handed -- he sure is talented!

Watch out Oliver, there is a huge spider web by your hand!  :)

Miles and Bumpa as he calls him

Miles, Oliver & Gramps.  Check out Miles' little red cheeks.  We were all hot and we left shortly after that.

More fun to come on Miles' actual birthday!  

1 comment:

Mike said...

It was fun to see the pictures again and remember the fun things we did. I had almost forgotten the park.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts