Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Oliver Clayton Royal is TWO years old!

After the zoo this morning, Oliver took his nap and then had his first big stack of presents to open. I promise I narrowed down the pictures I wanted to post, however there is still a ton of pictures. I have scattered a few videos throughout the post, so be certain to look for the small arrow to see the video. Enjoy!

Gramps took this picture, and I just think it is the most adorable picture I have seen all day











How did he know he should move his hands like that, Oliver you are amazing!
My little Mozart Oliver in his first recital

Oliver is fascinated with the lawn crews that come to our neighborhood. He knows that first you mow, then you weed eat, then you use the blower and he has sound effects for each. Here, he is pretending to use his gift as a blower and saying blow, blow, blow.





Oliver also received a matching rain coat, but he never did get around to opening much anything else after his big gift that you will see in a few pictures


We waited as long as we could to give this to him, but he became very curious about half-way through the present opening and so here it begins. What is under this blanket?
It's a car table and Oliver is oh so excited about it; just look at that smile!


Here is a video of him playing with his new table.

Oliver loves fire trucks and was very excited to receive this gigantic fire truck and truck book from Grammy & Gramps!



Since we would be having cake at his party on Saturday, I bought some brownies and put two candles in one for him.


He is so excited to eat the cake/brownie, he can hardly stand it.

It turns out the brownies were disgusting...Oliver didn't seem to mind. Cake is cake to me!

Here is a video of Oliver chowing on his cake

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts