Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Winnie the Pooh party decorations

OK, so the party pictures are not coming fast enough because I can't find the time (translation: I'm too busy at school), so I decided to break up the post. Here are some of my favorite Oliver Day decorations. Thanks to my Dad who took a lot of the pictures!




Look, all of Oliver's Aunts and Uncles and cousins were able to come to the party -- at least in pictures. I loved making these poster size pictures!




My breakfast nook became the Hundred Acre woods with all of Oliver's Pooh friends gathered to wish him a Happy Day.



The Pooh head balloon bouquet!
This table was in my entry way with Pooh ears, Pooh blow-outs and stickers for the party guests.


I didn't know they made table covers this big!

Pooh, Piglet & Tigger dangling from my chandelier

The cake table in the breakfast nook

Oliver's Winnie the Pooh cake. Why not Happy Birthday Oliver you ask, because this is how Oliver wishes people Happy Birthday. And to himself he wishes, "Happy Day Ollie."
And finally our appetizer buffet from Chili's and On the Border

1 comment:

michele said...

WOW that was alot of food, but it looked tasty!! How fun. You did alot to put that party together. It looks like Oliver had a great time. What an awsome mom!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts