Here are the pictures from the present opening at Oliver's Winnie the Pooh birthday party. Oliver is a very fortunate young boy to have people who love him who are so generous! Thank you so much to everyone who thought of my little boy on his birthday!
If I have learned anything from this birthday experience, is that a two year old is still too small for wrapped gifts. I think I have more photos of Clayton or myself unwrapping gifts than I do of Oliver!
Awaiting the present opening

Ready, set, shoot!

Oliver unwrapping something very big from the Richards

It's a horse head! How did you know that Oliver was going to be a cowboy for Halloween and needed a horse????
video of Oliver Eskimo kissing his new horse...too cute!
Oliver saying OU when he opened his University of Oklahoma sweatshirt from Grandma & Grandpa Royal

Rip & Shred Oliver

He was soooo excited to see this school bus from the Reeves, just look at the smile on his face!


Oliver & Ace checking out his Winnie the Pooh DVD with all the original shorts from Mommy & Daddy


I think they call this an attack of the tissue paper variety!

Look, it's a big Tigger from the Evans

Hugs for Grandma!

What is this Daddy?
Here Ace you can play too, use the green Oliver train


Oliver taking his first ride in his new wagon from Grandma & Grandpa Royal in my living room


Now he wants to try it outside...sorry Oliver it's past your bed time...definitely tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment