Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oliver's Winnie the Pooh Party Part I

Guest arrive: Grammy & Gramps Brown, Grandma & Grandpa Royal, and Tricia & ACE. Party begins. We eat first.





Anyone up for a game of Pin-the-Tail on Eeyore?












Everyone was such good sports to indulge me in playing this party game. I think I have it for furthest away! My favorite memory of this game was how much both Oliver & Ace enjoyed watching everyone play.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts