Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Most fun park yet!

So I'm a little behind on blogging, but I still had to post about the funnest park ever! Last Sunday we headed to Celebration Park in Allen, TX and we had so much fun.

The highlights of the park include the biggest playground I've ever seen, a splash park and these cool sail (like) picnic covers.

One of the hazards of wearing Crocs everywhere you go is getting wood chips, rocks, grass, etc. in your shoe. Oliver has become quite adept at removing these items himself.

I didn't get many shot on the playground because we were all having too much fun running around.

Oliver and Daddy climbed this cool rope pyramid.

Mommy & Oliver tried out a teeter totter for the first time...I think I liked it more than Oliver did!

This rocking frog may have been Oliver's favorite thing at the park so far...just look at that smile! After he finished rocking on the frog and he had had plenty of time to observe the other children on the splash park, he decided he wanted to try it out. So after a quick wardrobe change...

First attempt

He feels how cold the water is and back right off

Still interested, but just wants to watch for a little while longer

Testing the water with Daddy a little more

And finally, he loves it! Clayton was such a good sport to be in there fully clothed with him, they had a blast!

The sun peaked behind some more clouds, so Oliver's hat came off and he had so much fun!



A video of him enjoying the splash park!

This park is now high on my list of recommended places to go with little ones while in North Dallas!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I wish I was in the water with you Oliver. It looks mighty cool.

LYL Gramps

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts