Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Not much has changed...

Not much has changed between these two over the past 3 1/2 years. Of course now Gramps isn't the only one telling stories! :)

The minute I saw these two playing like this, I was reminded of the picture above from when Oliver was only 24 days old. I'm so glad my camera was nearby so Clayton could capture the memory.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love it when certain moments trigger memories. Cute pictures!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts